Central Valley

Resolving Concerns

If you have concerns about your care...

We’re committed to providing you with excellent service. If you feel we aren’t meeting that commitment, please follow this complaint/grievance process to resolve the issue:

  1. Talk with the individual involved. They should do all they can to resolve your concern.
  2. If that doesn’t resolve your issue, please talk with that individual’s supervisor.
  3. If you still have concerns, talk with the director of the department about your complaint, and how we can best resolve it.

If we still haven’t taken care of your concern, please contact Patient Relations at (559) 537-2031 or cvn_patient_adv@ah.org. Our staff will do what they can to resolve the issue.

If your concerns cannot be resolved through the organization, you can contact either the State of California Department of Public Health or The Joint Commission with your issue.

The Joint Commission
(800) 994-6610

State Department of Public Health
(559) 437-1500 or (800) 554-0351