Cassidy Hsieh, PharmD
• Place of Birth: San Jose, CA
• Education: University of California, Los Angeles, CA, BS Neuroscience, Sept. 2010..
• Pharmacy School: University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, MD, May 2015.
• Hobbies: Snowboarding, hiking, watching TV/movies, taking things apart and occasionally putting them back together.
• Languages Spoken in Addition to English: Mandarin.
• Personal Accomplishments: Trail building on the Continental Divide; Re-establishing Global Medical Brigades UMB chapter to serve 678 patients in Honduras over three clinic days.
Phuong Le, PharmD.
• Place of Birth: Saigon, Vietnam.
• Education: University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, BS Molecular Biology and Microbiology, May 2011.
• Pharmacy School: University of South Florida. Tampa, FL, May 2015.
• Hobbies: Cooking, traveling, sightseeing, reading books, taking yoga classes, spending the weekends with family and friends.
• Languages Spoken in Addition to English: Vietnamese.
• Personal Accomplishments: Being the first person in my family to finish graduate school; recently becoming an active member of the Christian Medical and Dental Associations Commission on Human Trafficking and the Healthcare Professionals Ministry at Young Nak