The White Memorial Medical Center Internal Medicine Residency
Program only accepts applications through the Electronic
Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications are accepted
through December 10th. Interviews are scheduled by invitation
following review of your completed application.
Regarding our application cycle, the following materials are
required for a completed application.
- Common Application Form (CAF) - ERAS document
- Medical School Transcripts - ERAS document
- Dean's Letter - ERAS document
- USMLE or COMLEX Transcripts - Requested by applicant and
forwarded directly by NBME or NBOME
- Letters of Recommendation - ERAS document. Minimum of three
(3) letters. One letter of recommendation should be from the
Department or Chair of Internal Medicine.
- ECFMG Status Report - ERAS document (international medical
- Applicant Evaluation Status Letter from the Medical Board of
California - ERAS document or mailed separately (international
medical graduates only)
- No Application will be reviewed for interview unless it shows
as complete on the ERAS program for applicant
- Graduation from medical school in the last 7 years
Should any questions arise in the review of our materials or the
completion of your application, please do not hesitate to contact
our administrative office at (323) 268-5000 x1607.