Visiting Hours & Guidelines
Visitors can be good medicine for patients at Adventist Health. We encourage visitation and have not limited our visiting hours. Our visiting guidelines are:
- Please wash your hands before and after visiting with a patient.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors are encouraged to dress appropriately and wear shirts and shoes.
- Visitors may not smoke in patient rooms or anywhere in the hospital or on the medical campus. We are a smoke-free campus.
- Visits should be kept short as appropriate to encourage rest and healing.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Any personal information about patient diagnosis and treatment must come from the patient care team, and this information is only available to those who have been designated to receive it.
There are specially designed lounge areas for visitors. Specific lobbies have been designated for families of patients in the critical care unit, emergency center and same day surgery. A member of our volunteer department may be on duty in the surgery lobby to keep family members informed about the progress of the surgery.
For more information, please call 509-525-0480.