Can't Wait to Feel Better: Prompt Care
Prompt Care is the smart choice for those everyday,
gotta-feel-better-fast moments, so you can feel better fast. At
our two Prompt Care locations we provide treatment for
conditions that require timely attention, but do not pose an
immediate, serious health threat. Examples of conditions our
Prompt Care staff can treat include illnesses such as colds,
sore throats, and flu, plus minor cuts, burns and sprains.
The benefits of Prompt Care include:
• No appointment necessary
• Convenient care - open seven days a week
• Easy access - two locations to serve you
• Reasonable cost
• Helpful, compassionate staff
Angels Camp Prompt Care
23 North Main Street, Angels Camp
Open seven days, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Indian Rock Prompt Care
14540 Mono Way, Sonora
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
When Should I Go to the Emergency Room?
Prompt Care is not a substitute for emergency care. You should
use Sonora Regional Medical Center's Emergency Department for
very serious or life-threatening problems. If you are
experiencing any of the following symptoms, don't wait; call
911 or get to the nearest hospital emergency room:
• Chest pain
• Severe abdominal pain
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Sudden dizziness, weakness, or loss of coordination or
• Sudden blurred vision
• Numbness in the face, arms or legs
• Sudden, severe headache
• Deep cuts or bleeding that won't stop
• Coughing up or vomiting blood
• Severe burns