Quest Imaging at San Joaquin Community Hospital now has three-locations to better serve Kern County residents. When you first walk into any of our Quest locations, you’ll immediately notice the beautiful amenities and the friendly staff. Best of all, Quest offers cutting-edge technology reducing wait times and allowing for faster diagnosis.
- An intimate Women’s Center with spa-like amenities.
- Private patient registration and consultation rooms.
- The all-new Breast Center, offering comprehensive treatment for malignant and benign breast tumors.
- Expert radiologists – all certified by the American Board of Radiology in a number of sub specialties.
- Three locations to better serve Bakersfield and the outlying communities of Kern County.
- Convenient, extended evening and weekend hours.
*Services not available at all locations
- All-digital technology – which reduces wait times for patients and physicians.
- 3-D mammography – proven to be 41 percent more effective at detecting breast cancer.
- 3 Tesla MRI – allows for high-quality vascular imaging with shorter exam times and faster diagnosis.
- PET/CT – high-definition image quality that is accessible to all patients and minimizes radiation exposure.
- Digital X-ray – patient-friendly design allows for theshortest exam times possible and quick transfers to physician offices.
For more information, please call Quest Imaging at 661-633-5000, or to schedule an appointment at 661-633-5001.