Free wireless Internet is available at San Joaquin Community
Hospital. All you need is a laptop or another
wireless-enabled device. When you are ready to connect to the
Internet while visiting the hospital or other select campus
buildings, take the following steps to connect:
- Enable the wireless adapter on your device
- Search for available connections
- Connect to "AHPublic"
- Open your Internet browser
- If you agree, click "I accept the terms above"
- You are now connected and may begin browsing
Please note, there are a limited number of users allowed at one
time on SJCH's wireless network. If you receive an error message,
try your connection again at a later time.