Just as your heart beats relentlessly for you, we work hard to keep your heart healthy. Our state-of-the art services are designed to provide you the best quality care. Our hospitals offer comprehensive heart care for all types of cardiovascular disease with innovative medical procedures that can diagnose and treat heart disease using minimally invasive methods. We offer comprehensive services in all aspects of heart care, including:
• Cardiac emergency services, including angioplasty, angiogram, etc.
• Cardiac catheterization lab, including stent, pacemaker and cardiac defibrillator implantation
• Cardiac surgery, including open heart surgery, beating heart surgery, endoscopic vein harvesting, valve replacement, etc.
• Electrophysiology, including atrial fibrillation and ablation treatment with 3D mapping
• Neurovascular procedures, including carotid stenting, aortic aneurysm or dissection repair, etc.
At Adventist Health we believe in whole person care. As a result, we advocate for a heart-healthy lifestyle that can help patients reduce their chance of developing heart disease.
We provide many services from education about smoking cessation classes to state-of-the-art updated cath labs and surgical suites, we offer heart care that will keep your heart as safe and healthy as possible. Our multidisciplinary team of physicians, surgeons, nurses, technicians, educators and therapists work closely together to ensure that you have the best and most successful experience possible.