Adventist Health Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine physicians and nurses provide comprehensive wound care using a multi-disciplinary, whole-patient approach to wound healing. We specialize in the advanced treatment of wounds caused by a variety of ailments.
The physicians and nurses use a case management model to coordinate multi-disciplinary care between primary care physicians, specialists, Home Health, and the patients themselves to achieve the optimal outcome for difficult-to-heal wounds. We utilize in-house vascular testing to provide the latest state of the art care to our patients. We provide frequent updates to the multi-disciplinary team to ensure that all members of the patient’s care team are informed of a patient’s progress.
Evidence Based Medicine
We review the most recent literature and take an evidence-based approach to the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy. We concentrate on providing the most effective and advance therapies available for our patients.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Advanced Wound Care Products– Application of Biologics, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy, Antimicrobials, Collagen, Alginates, DACC Technology, Silver Dressings
- Sharp Wound Debridement
- Epidermal Autografting
- TCOM (Transcutaneous Oxygen Measurement)
- Skin Perfusion Pressures
- Luna Vascular Angiography
- Offloading- Total Contact Casting
- High Compression Wraps
- Patient Case Management of Wound Care Supplies
Conditions We Treat
Chronic Radiation Tissue Injury
Non-healing Surgical Wounds
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy to stimulate blood vessel growth in irradiated tissue, promote quicker healing and improve outcomes
- Coordination of care with oncologist, gastroenterologist, urologist, general surgeon, or head and neck surgeons for the best treatment options
- Use of advanced wound care modalities, such as negative pressure wound therapy, to stimulate wound healing
Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Arterial Insufficiency Ulcers
Venous Leg Ulcers
Skin Graft and Flap follow up and Treatment
- Follow up wound care treatment for flaps and skin grafts
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for compromised flaps or grafts
- Application of biologics for wound healing or in conjunction with skin grafting
We work diligently to have referrals scheduled for a visit within a week of receiving referrals. Referrals can be faxed to (503) 261-6789.
We accept most major insurance plans an even offer matching for plans out of network. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding insurance plans.