The best way to protect against influenza is to get a flu
vaccination every year.
Adventist Health Corporate Wellness Department works with you and
your employees to enhance personal health and productivity. We
seek to accomplish this through a diverse mix of health promotion
and screening services, many of which can be brought directly to
your worksite. We will be offering flu-shots this year on site at
your business, as well as again here at the occupational medicine
Even healthy people can get the flu and this virus can be
serious, causing time loss, exposure to other employees or family
members, and lost productivity.
We're happy to help with any questions you may have, such as:
- Why get a flu vaccination?
- Who should get a flu vaccination?
- Who should NOT get a flu vaccination?
- When to get vaccinated?
- What kinds of flu vaccines are available?
- What are the benefits of getting the flu vaccination?
- What are the side effects of the flu vaccine?
To answer these or any other questions call Patti Atkinson at
To schedule and on-site flu clinic please contact Jennifer
Burchett at 503-251-6266 XX 5762.