Volunteers are an integral part of the Adventist Hospice team.
Volunteers make the difference in the lives of people who are at
the end of life by providing companionship, and offering
emotional and practical support.
If you enjoy:
- Sharing a story
- Sharing a laugh
- Playing games or cards
- Helping with household tasks such as laundry
- Grocery shopping
- Serving a meal
- Spending time with people
- Staying with patients to give the caregiver and/or family a
- Participating in our "Defining Moments" program, where the
volunteer assists in recording a patient's life story.
- Clerical tasks and special projects
You will enjoy becoming a Hospice
Volunteer at Adventist Health Hospice
We would love to have you be a part of our team and make the
difference in the lives of our patients. For more information,
please call our volunteer referral coordinator at
503-251-6192. Thank you for your interest in
becoming a volunteer at Adventist Health Hospice.
View instructions and download our Hospice Volunteer