Hospice is end-of-life care for those whose life expectancy is
six months or less, focusing on comfort and quality of care.
Adventist Health Hospice Focus
- Encouraging an active physical and emotional life.
- Living with dignity and respect.
- An atmosphere of kindness, respect, support, caring and love.
- Expert medical care, which neither hastens nor postpones
- Focus on being pain-free, with aggressive symptom control.
- Open and non-judgmental spiritual guidance.
- Living at home harmoniously with family and close friends.
Please contact us with questions at 503-251-6192
or send us an
Which patients are appropriate for Hospice care?
Curative treatments are no longer effective and you wish for
Life expectancy of 6 months or less, if the illness runs its
Scheduling Hospice Referrals
To schedule a Hospice referral or to arrange for an assessment to
determine if Adventist Health Hospice is the best choice for your
patient, please call 503-251-6192.
You can also download a Hospice Physician Fax
One of our hospice team members would be happy to meet with you
to let you know if your condition meets hospice criteria and how
hospice could benefit you and/or your loved one. Call Adventist
Health Hospice at 503-251-6192 for more information.