Our personal care staff understands that many people with illness
or injury want to heal at home. It is our goal to make it
possible for people to stay in their homes while providing the
personal care they need. This assistance can range from help with
monthly visit to 24 hour care. We have offered these services
since 1985 and have qualified and trained caregivers, many of
whom are Certified Nursing Assistants. Our nurse supervisors
evaluate and work with you to develop a plan of care to meet you
or your loved ones needs. We also work with your physician and
healthcare providers to assure continuity of care.
Our Personal Care Services Include:
- Keeping a home clean, safe, and comfortable
- Meal preparation
- Shopping, errands, and transportation
- Light housework
- Bathing and personal grooming
- Medication administration and reminders
- Exercise and ambulation
- Transfers with assist devices
- Other activities of daily living
RN (Registered Nurse) Visits
- Care for clients requiring the services of a Registered Nurse
- Physical Assessments
- Medication management
- Over sight and management of the caregiver.
- Medically Fragile Care provided by Registered and Licensed
- Medically Involved Care provided by highly trained
Request a Call
If you would like us to call you regarding Personal Care
Services, please send us an e-mail request .
Request a Brochure
To request a brochure about Personal Care Services, send us an e-mail
request or call 503-251-6303.
"I'm so pleased with the care that my mom gets with your staff!
It lets me sleep at night and it lets me be a better daughter."
- Feedback from the family of a Personal Care