...to demonstrate the human expression of the healing ministry of
We commit to:
- Delivering whole-person care that nurtures body, mind, and spirit;
- Encouraging living well by promoting a healthy lifestyle;
- Reflecting God's love by serving with compassion, dignity and respect;
- Improving the health of the communities we serve;
- Providing services in the most medically and financially appropriate setting;
- Delivering compassionate, high quality care with technical excellence;
- Creating a safe environment of care that inspires trust and confidence;
- Serving as a faith-based health care organization consistent with the philosophy of the Seventh-day Adventist church;
Learn more about the Seventh-day Adventist mission of health and
We will be the market leader in delivering innovative, accessible, cost-effective, high quality, whole-person care. We will be recognized for exceptional service consistently demonstrating our mission and values.
In partnership with God, we will fulfill our mission and vision by treating others in harmony with our values:
Integrity - Ensure our actions are consistent with our values
Quality - Provide care that is safe, reliable and patient-centered
Compassion - Reflect the love of Jesus through care, respect and empathy
Wholeness - Embrace a balanced life - integrating mind, body and spirit
Respect - Recognize the God-given dignity and individuality of each person
Family - Support each other in achieving our shared purpose
Stewardship - Serve our community through responsible resource management
Learn more about our values by downloading our Living Our Values Brochure.
Service is the network that links us with our customers. We are the connection between the mission and the people we serve. It is only through our behaviors that people experience the mission of this organization.
Learn more about our Faithful Service Standards of Behavior for employees.
See one of our Hospice workers putting the mission into action in a KATU Everyday Heroes segment.