The health and well being of employees at Adventist Medical Center (AMC) is very important. We seek to fulfill a goal of offering quality benefits that will assist our employees in maintaining their health while providing help in possible times of need.
Health Plan Benefits
As part of the employee benefits program, Adventist Medical Center offers a comprehensive medical plan to provide coverage for employees and their eligible dependents.
Two dental plan options are available:
- Adventist Health Claims Central Dental - freedom to choose dental provider. Plan has deductibles and calendar year maximums.
- Willamette Dental - managed care dental plan utilizing Willamette Dental network. Plan has fixed dollar co-payments with no benefit maximums.
Our vision plan is offered through Adventist Health Claims Central. Coverage is provided for eye exams, prescription eyewear and contact lenses.
403(b) Retirement Plan
- AMC Matching Plan - You have the choice to contribute to a 403(b) plan or a Roth 403(b) plan and AMC will match 50% of the first 4% that you contribute to your AHRP Retirement Account.
- AMC Basic Contribution Plan - AMC will contribute 3% of your total annual wages to your AHRP Retirement Account.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employees are provided the opportunity to save pre-tax money through Flexible Spending accounts for eligible medical, orthodontia, and day care expenses.
Northwest Adventist Federal Credit Union offers AMC employees various financial services. Payroll deductions may be used by employees to fund savings accounts and to make loan payments.
AMC paid group coverage of $10,000 to $50,000 (increases based on years of service). Coverage is for employee only. Additional voluntary coverage may be purchased to increase the benefit and cover spouse and eligible dependents.
AMC paid group coverage that replaces 60% of monthly earnings to a maximum of $3,000.
AMC paid group basic coverage in the amount of $2,500 is available to employees. Additional voluntary coverage may be purchased to increase the benefit and also cover eligible family
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (for those not covered on the group plan)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Group Legal Services
- Pet Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
Paid Time Off
As an employee you will accrue paid leave and extended illness hours for vacation, holidays, short-term and long-term illness.
Certain courses from institutions of higher learning are reimbursable to the employee. AMC is committed to helping our employees with continued learning.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
When an employee or a member of their immediate family is experiencing a difficult situation, AMC offers a counseling and referral service.
At AMC, employees enjoy free, fenced parking with ample space for its employees. This parking lot is also equipped with multiple video recorded surveillance cameras and has limited access.
AMC enjoys letting its employees know that they are appreciated. At various times of the year, social events are planned for AMC employees.
This information is not a promise or guarantee of benefits. All benefits are governed by their specific plan documents.