At St. Helena Hospital, the surgical services team is united by a passion to provide exceptional patient care. Our team is backed by dedicated nurses, technicians, rehabilitation specialists, physical therapists and nutrition specialists. We take pride in working together to coordinate each stage of patient care – from diagnosis and treatment to postoperative care and rehabilitation.
- Appointments, consultations, procedures and other services are in one convenient location.
- Our scheduling team strives to get your patients scheduled efficiently and promptly and with prompt communication.
- Ongoing communication – We’ll communicate with your primary care physician pre and post procedure and provide detailed notes on your condition.
- Education – We provide you and your family with educational information and tools to ensure an exceptional patient experience and quick and successful recovery.
Below is a list of some, but not all types of general surgery procedures offered at St. Helena Hospital:
General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Nissen Fundoplication
- Gastric Biopsy
- Heller Myotomy
- Hiatal/Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
- Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Ventral/Incisional Hernia Repair
- Umbilical Hernia Repair
- Lipoma Excision
- Lysis of Adhesions
- Small Bowel Obstruction
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Gastric Band