Do you struggle with diabetes, heart disease, weight control, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, tobacco use, osteoarthritis or cancer? Then spending just ten days with use can put you on the road to a life time of good health. TakeTEN is a unique program that combines medicine, lifestyle prescription. Manage and even reverse underlying chronic disease conditions. Break additive habits such as smoking and tobacco use.
- Significantly lower your blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol
- Break addictive habits such as smoking and tobacco use.
- Manage and even reverse underlying chronic disease conditions.
- Get more energy, satisfaction and happiness out of life.
- Lose up to 10% of your excess weight without being hungry
- Reduce inflammation and pain Improve your energy and sense of well-being
- Reduce or eliminate your need for medication. - You'll leave feeling good!
Our TakeTEN Program is a proven, physician-directed solution that teaches you practical steps you can take now to create a healthy lifestyle that will benefit you today and for the rest of your life. You're just 10 days away from taking charge of your health in ways you never thought possible!
Preventive medicine specialist Dr. James Peters and Dr. Cheryl Thomas Peters, DCN RD are passionate and deeply caring advocate for people who seek a healthier lifestyle. As the medical director of the St. Helena Center for Health, Dr. Peters helps his clients achieve their health goals with a powerful combination of preventative and integrative medicine, nutrition and positive lifestyle changes. Dr. Thomas Peters believes in using nutrition and lifestyle changes as the first line of treatment in the prevention and management of chronic diseases and health conditions.
You'll have a plan to help you get and stay healthy for a lifetime of living younger longer! TakeTEN is easy. Held in the heart of the beautiful Napa Valley with breathtaking, sweeping views of vineyards and every meal cooked by award winning chefs, we give you valuable behavioral health change, nutritional, fitness and lifestyle habit information in easy-to-swallow bite-sized daily pieces. Perfectly designed to never overwhelm, just to educate and empower you to make positive choices; we focus on ten daily health habits to help your body heal and give you longer life. Lifestyle medicine benefits everyone, regardless of diagnosis or condition, by providing an environment for your body to heal, thus reducing the need for medication.
With our small class-sizes, you get:
- Individualized attention with our doctors who address your core physical needs in order to promote healing and optimal body function.
- A comprehensive risk assessment, including nutrition deficiencies, genetic vulnerability, environmental stresses, and health habits.
- A nutrition and exercise prescription
- Supplementation based on your unique needs and you will leave with a lifestyle medicine roadmap designed specifically for you.
- The "TakeTEN Action Plan" that includes
- Your own personalized lifestyle medicine
- Ten "Healthy Habits" to practice for optimal health and happiness
- Exercise tips, illustrations and instructions
- Ten "Core Recipes" and how to modify them to make 30 meals
- A cookbook with delicious and nutritious recipes written by Dr. Cheryl Thomas Peters
To learn more, please call us at 800.920.3438 or visit our webpage at sthelenacenterforhealth.org.