It's not often a hospital can claim such good ratings from Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. St. Helena Hospital Napa Valley is proud to have earned the following awards and rankings from Healthgrades:
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ 2015, 2014
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award™ 2014, 2013
- Five Star Recipient Defibrillator Procedures 2015, 2014
- Five Star Recipient Total Knee Replacement 2015, 2014, 2013
- Five Star Recipient Hip Replacement 2015, 2014
- Women’s Health Excellence Award™ 2014
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award 2015, 2014
- Pulmonary Care Excellence Award™ 2014, 2013
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ 2014, 2013
These ratings are based on actual results patients experienced while in St. Helena Hospital.
Healthgrades objectively measures hospital quality based on the number of patients who experienced complications as a result of their procedure or treatment. For each procedure, treatment, and specialty area, Healthgrades rates hospitals based on their performance. Your risk of complications can be significantly lower at hospitals who perform in the better than expected category.