Back and neck pain are some of the leading causes of work-related absences and disability in the U.S. When you have back or neck pain, getting a fast, accurate diagnosis with the right treatment is vital in avoiding more serious problems in the future.
That's why Glendale Adventist Medical Center (GAMC) created the Spine Institute, a unique treatment center developed for the challenges
facing patients suffering from back and neck pain.
Whether you need spine surgery or can be treated with conservative, non-surgical techniques, the Spine Institute at GAMC is here to help. Our comprehensive services include:
- Some of the most experienced spine experts in the area.
- Minimally invasive spine surgery, fusions, discectomy, reconstructive surgery.
- Spinal stenosis, scoliosis and degenerative spine disease treatment.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Pain management.
- Workers' compensation treatment.
- Physical therapy, outpatient rehab and conservative care treatment options.
- On-site MRI, X-ray and Dexa-Scan imaging.
Watch the video below to learn more about how GAMC's Spine Institute can help:
Having back or neck pain? Call (818) 863-4444 to make an appointment. To speak with our nurse navigator, call (818) 863-4456.