Adventist Health Home Care Services (AHHCS) has been
a leader in providing quality home care in the state of
California for more than 20 years. AHHCS maintains Medicare
certification, accreditation by the Joint Commission and meets or
exceeds all requirements of the State of California Department of
Health Services. The staff works in conjunction with physicians
of all medical specialties.
AHHCS's professional staff will customize a treatment program to
meet the needs of each individual patient.
Download our Home Health
brochure or keep reading for more information.
Would you like to make a referral to Adventist Health Home Care?
Download and complete our Home Health Referral
- Highly skilled, experienced staff
- Languages spoken include English, Armenian, Spanish and
- All rehabilitation services (PT, OT, speech therapy) are
provided by licensed therapists
- Staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Professional expertise to treat all medical and psychiatric
- treatment for all ages
- Service area includes the greater Los Angeles area
- Management and monitoring of medical and psychiatric
- Wound and ostomy care
- Patient/Family education
- Diabetic, cardiac and renal dietary instruction
- Rehabilitation and home safety training
- Incontinence training
- Medication instruction and management
A patient must be under the care of a licensed physician,
podiatrist or dentist, require skilled nursing and/or
rehabilitative services that are either intermittent or periodic
(not continuous, 24-hour care) and be able to leave home only
with considerable effort.
When to Refer
- To assist in transition home after discharge from
- To prevent hospitalization or re-hospitalization
- To help patients be able to participate in an
To learn more, call (818)