Cancer Services at Glendale Adventist Medical Center (GAMC) is the only
cancer program in Glendale to be accredited by the American
College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital
Comprehensive Cancer Program. As part of these exceptional
standards, we encourage and promote communication and cooperation
among surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, diagnostic
radiologists, pathologists and other cancer specialists,
resulting in improved patient care.
The Cancer Center at GAMC treats many types and
stages of cancer. Our services include:
- Screenings - GAMC offers many screening tools, from routine
digital mammograms, breast MRI, colonoscopies, low-cost lung cancer screenings and PSA tests to
genetic testing and biopsies.
- Treatment - The GAMC cancer team combines the latest
in technology with the care and support of a premier cancer
center so that patients are able to receive comprehensive care
close to home.
programs - These special programs are available to help patients and families
cope with the psychological, social, spiritual and physical
distresses of cancer.
Awards and Certifications
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on
Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program.
- Recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award from the
American College of Surgeons.
- Designated a Pink Ribbon Facility by Hologic for providing excellence in digital imaging services for women.
To learn more about Cancer Services at GAMC or to contact a nurse
navigator, call (818) 409-8198.