To make our patients’ and visitors’ stay with us as comfortable as possible, Glendale Adventist Medical Center offers a variety of convenient amenities.
- ATM – Located on the ground floor of the East Tower in front of the Terrace Café.
Coffee Cart – Provides a variety of specialty coffees, drinks and snacks. Located outside the main lobby of the East Tower.
- Dining – The Terrace Café is located on the ground floor of the East Tower. Hours: 6AM – 9PM. Cash and credit cards accepted.
- Gift Shop – Lori’s Gifts is located in the main lobby of the East Tower. Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 9AM – 8PM
- Friday, 9AM – sundown
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday, 10AM – 6PM
- Internet access – Free WiFi is available for patients and visitors.
- Interpreters – Available to assist in communication among staff, patients and visitors. To request an interpreter, tell your nurse or caregiver or call Human Resources at ext. 8040.
- Parking – Visitors and guests may park in either the East Parking structure off Wilson Terrace or the West Parking structure off Chevy Chase Drive. Rates are as follows:
- 0-10 minutes – Free
- 11-20 minutes - $1
- Every 20 minutes - $1
- $6.50 maximum for the day
- Lost ticket pays the maximum of $6.50
- Valet parking - $6.50
- Weekly parking passes are available for $25 at all parking booth exits
- Visitor Information – Located in the East and West Tower main lobbies and Pavilion main lobby. Provides information and wayfinding assistance for visitors.
For assistance, call the hospital operator at (818) 409-8000