Providing Finishing Touches to Care
An important part of our health care team at Glendale Adventist
Medical Center is the volunteers who serve in nearly every
department of our medical center. Collectively, more than 500
volunteers contribute thousands of hours annually. Our volunteers
assist us in providing the finest possible care and services for
our patients and guests.
Some of the advantages of volunteering at GAMC include:
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary volunteer uniforms
- Complimentary meals in the cafeteria
- Complimentary photocopying, faxing and notary services
- Recognition events in appreciation of volunteer participation
- Opportunities to serve in an advisory capacity, such as the
Volunteer Advisory Council
- Earning hours for school or community service
- Invitations to special GAMC and community events
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Volunteering is a healthy choice whether you are 16 or 61. In
fact, volunteering can help you:
- Lose a few pounds
- Start a daily walking routine
- Explore a new career
- Become a positive role model
High school students: The application process is currently closed. Please check back for more information!
Adults: Learn more about our
Clinical Care Extender Internship.
For more information about volunteering at Glendale Adventist Medical Center,
please call Volunteer Resources at (818)
click here to see more volunteer opportunities.