At Adventist Health, we know that our success depends on the people we employ. So we work hard to provide a positive work environment where our employees feel valued. In order to expand our pool of quality employees, we make it our business to offer competitive pay and benefits, which generally include:
- Accidental death/dismemberment
- Paid leave for holidays, vacation, sick, etc.
- Short-term disability/extended sick leave
- Leaves of absence for family care, funerals, bereavement, etc.
- Retirement benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tax deferred annuity plans - 403(b) or 401(k)
- Savings plans
- Continuing education units
- Time off to attend courses required to maintain licensure
- Educational assistance
- Employee assistance programs
- Telecommuting, job sharing and flextime as appropriate
NOTE: While most of our member facilities provide these benefits in some form, the details may vary from site to site. For more information about site specific benefits, we encourage you to contact their Human Resource Department(s) directly.